You can ask questions about the services provided by the Korea University Library by phone or e-mail to the service managers. You can contact us by phone or e-mail at the following service contacts:
- Phone Inquiry
- The available hours for phone inquiries are the same as the open hours of library archives.
- Since the open hours of each archive vary by department, please make sure to check the ‘Open Hours’ page before making a call.
- If you want more information about the contacts (by service), please check out the “Contacts (by Service)” page.
- E-mail Inquiry
- Check out the FAQ Page to earn more information about the services provided by our library.
- For more detailed suggestions and inquiries about library services, please visit our website >Facilities>Ask Us>1:1 Inquiry.
- If you have further questions, please contact us at (email@example.com)
|Loan/Return, ID Issuance, Annual fees & Library Card||02-3290-1492||Central Library 1F Information Center||E-mail Inquiry|
|Branch Loan/Easy Loan||02-3290-1486||Central Library 1F Information Center||E-mail Inquiry|
|Homepage/Electronic Resources Off Campus Access (Proxy Service)||02-3290-2785||CDL 3F Library Infrastructure Services Dept.||E-mail Inquiry|
|Usage of Electronic Resources/Education & Training||02-3290-4228||Science Library 3F Health Science Library Services Dept.||E-mail Inquiry|