Gifts & Donations Guide
- The Korea University Library actively welcomes donations of materials and book funds from individuals and institutions.
- The donated materials and funds will be used to support the research and educational activities of Korea University users, as well as to spread and share knowledge and information to all academic communities.
- In addition, this library will actively strive to ensure that materials are used according to the will of the donor.
Materials Donation Methods and Procedures
- Mail, Delivery, Visit
- If there are many materials, you can visit the library directly to receive them.
- Submit the material donation form and donor information to the library Material donation form Donor information
- Receipt processing of donated data according to the “Receipt materials Processing Guidelines” Receipt materials Processing Guidelines
Book Fund Donation Methods and Procedures
- After filling out the “Korea University Development Fund Donation (Agreement) Form” and donor information, submit it to the fund address (e-mail) Korea University Development Fund Donation (Agreement) Form Donor information
- Check “Designated Development Fund” in the “Designation of Donation Use Area” column of the agreement and write it as “Library Book Fund”
Material Donor Courtesy
- More than 3,000 books of registered materials among donated materials
– Presentation of appreciation plaque in the name of the president
– Eligibility to use the library (you and your immediate family).
- More than 1,000 books of registered materials among donated materials
– Presentation of appreciation plaque in the name of the head of the library
– Eligibility to use the library (you or one member of your family)
- Less than 1,000 books of registered materials among donated materials
– Certificate of appreciation in the name of the head of the library
– Registered materials are marked as donors and managed
– Reporting donation through Korea University Newspaper or alumni newsletter
Materials excluded from donation
- The library collects all materials helpful for users’ research and academic activities, but the following materials are excluded from the subject of receipt.
– Various examination papers, dissertations(thesis) from other universities, paperback materials, cartoons, and materials not suitable for collection in university libraries
Send To (Address and Contact)
- Address : 30019, Korea University Sejong Library Manager 2511, Sejong-ro, Jochiwon-eup, Sejong-si, Republic of Korea
- TEL) 044-860-1805, FAX) 044-860-1810
- E-mail : email@example.com