If you cannot visit the library in person, you can receive library materials by delivery service
Information on Use
- Loan availability: General Books Available for Out-of-Office Loans
- Loan date: Undergraduates: 30 days, 1 extension (15 days) / Graduate students: 30 days, 3 extension (30 days)
- Loan # of book : Up to 3books(per time)
※ The dispatch date and the arrival date of the package are included
How to borrow
- Send book delivery via e-mail or phone reception of loan application.
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the application form >> shortcut to application
- Phone request : 044-860-1808
- 1) Send e-mail or receive phone calls after filling out the application form
- 2) Review application form and check book availability for loans
- 3) Book rent (with confirming text message)
- 4) Delivery begin
How to return
- Post office delivery return: COD
※ Payment cannot be made by courier other than post office courier (shipping cost is self-paid)
- Send: 2511 Sejong-ro, Sejong-si, Sejong Special Self-Governing City, Sejong Library loan return room(044-860-1808)
- Delivery will be sent to the address registered on the KU portal.
- This service is for disabled students. This service is available for disabled students registered with Center for student with Disablities, one cannot apply with registration.
Reading Seats for disabled
- Sejong Library 3rd floor, reading room for the disabled – 2PCs for search, 2 Seats