What is EndNote?
- Collection/Management of References
– Collecting/Managing bibliographic information (title, author, publication year, etc.).
– Categorization of collected references by bibliographic information.
– Find full text automatically, Setting the file name format.
- Creation/Editing of Citation & Bibliography
– Cite and Create bibliography on Word
– Modify the content of the created reference + Edit output style (Citation/Reference List)
How to Use
- Install Program downloads: Login to Library Website → Research → Workshops → Tutorials & Guides → EndNote20 Windows Mac
※ After create account on www.myendnoteweb.com, Data is compatible on Desktop, Website and Mobile app
Usage Training (Education) Program
- EndNote Manager : 044-860-1811, firstname.lastname@example.org